Working With Tastemaker
Tastemaker is looking for motivated and innovative interior decorators. If you have a passion for interior design and a desire to help bring beautiful homes to everyone, we would love to get to know you.
What are we looking for? In addition to having great style and a discerning eye, there are a few qualifications we like to see in our e-decorators:
- • Degree in Interior Design and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- • Strong interior design skills with FFE knowledge
- • Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD, SketchUp
- • Must be detail-oriented and be able to provide regular project updates
- • Solid organizational skills and capable of managing multiple deadlines
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills
- • Strong graphic presentation using design programs or impeccable hand drawing
- • Must have a range of different design styles
- • Being a self-starter is a must for our growing company
- • Must be able to create client appropriate designs using written and photo information. Our decorators do not go on-site during the process
How to Apply
Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a fit for Tastemaker. Share your work with us. We love seeing before and after photos and all the details of a project from conception to completion. And your resume, of course.
Our recruiting team will reach out to potential candidates to set up a phone screen. After the phone screen, final candidates have an opportunity to complete a project to show their ability to understand and work with Tastemaker clients.
We look forward to learning more about you and your work!